Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let the Sweet Challenge Begin!


What’s the deal?

So I wanted to do something like this, for a long time, and just for fun... I always wanted to start up a blog and one related to my passion for food and desserts, but I always thought it should be well planned out, and perfectly thought through. However, because I have the opportunity now to get started on this, a bit less than a month before I start my Master’s Fall semester, and because we can’t “let perfection become procrastination” – Danielle LaPorte, I decided to just do it…launch and learn and have fun with it. I must warn you, I am not a professional and do not have super powers...I just love food, am curious, love to discover and try new things. Again as Danielle says, "beginner’s mind is an open mind, and an open mind innovates"...so let’s begin the innovation process…

Along the way, I hope to share with you my passion for food, especially desserts. I’d like to share recipes that I know, discover new ones with you, sharing tips and tricks, my success and failures…invite you in on my sweet adventure and hope that it will inspire you to try on your own, discover new treats and let the sweetness bring you happiness.

I plan on preparing family recipes, some from friends' recommendations, from professionals  (i.e. Anna Olson and others) and try ones from cookbooks that I currently own and from the many future books that I will probably buy...I will sometimes also merge, tweak, and adapt recipes to make them my own.. try, discover, learn, and innovate.

That said, let the sweet challenge begin...and let's see where this takes us :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Stay tuned for upcoming recipes and blog posts...Slowly building up this site :)

    ReplyDelete